If you have received a parking citation while parked on a public street, or you have received notification of a parking citation via mail, you may pay such citation online, or in person at the Springfield City Hall.
- If you would like to make a payment in person, please visit the Collectors Office located at:
Springfield City Hall
36 Court Street, Room #112,
Springfield, MA 01130
- Online payments can be made by clicking the link below.
- If you are paying a Parking Violation issued On Street, please select Springfield as your City/Town. (Red Ticket or Number starting with 900)
- If you are paying a Parking Violation issued in one of the Springfield Parking Authority garages or lots, please select Springfield Parking Authority as your City/Town. (Orange Ticket)
- If you are paying a Parking Violation issued in the Union Station Garage, please select Springfield Redevelopment Authority as your City/Town. (Green ticket)
Please note, that if you are making a check payment and your citation is marked at the RMV it will take 14 days for the mark to be removed. All other payment will remove the mark within the hour.
Parking Violation Appeal:
If you have received a parking citation while parked on a public street, or you received a notification of a parking citation via mail, you may file for an appeal online, via mail, or in person.
- To appeal a parking violation by mail please complete the form and mail it to Executive Parking, 150B Bridge Street, Springfield, MA 01130. The form can be downloaded by this link.
- To appeal the parking violation online please click the link and complete the form.
The appeal form will be reviewed by our team once received and an hearing will be scheduled. A letter will be mailed to the registered owner of the vehicle providing the hearing date and time. Once the hearing has been held a hearing decision will be mailed letting you know the outcome. If your hearing was denied you will have 7 days to make your payment before the late fees are assessed to the parking violation from the original date of the citation.
Please note, if you have any questions regarding your scheduled hearing date or decisions, please contact Executive Parking at (413) 731-0006.
Once you click on this link below, select the "Parking" tab. Then, from the drop down arrow under "City/Town", scroll down to select "Springfield, MA".
Then, enter your license plate number in the filed under "Plate Number"
Then, enter the parking citation number in the field under "Ticket Number"
Verify the information, and proceed to pay as directed on that page.